A women’s bantamweight bout has been added to ROAD FC 47, set for the Cadillac Arena in Beijing on 12 May.
Returning for her second ROAD appearance is Ramona Pascual (3-2), a Hong Kong-based grappler and striker who made her debut promotional debut at ROAD FC 45 XX with a unanimous decision win over Jin Seo-Woo.
The Phuket Top Team-trained Pascual is now set to face Japanese Muay Thai fighter Marina Kumagai, who makes her debut with ROAD after a career that spans Japan’s J-Network and M-One, where she amassed a professional record of 4-4 in Muay Thai and kick boxing.
Kumagai trains with Japan’s most authentic Muay Thai team, founded in Japan over 20 years ago by Wongpasser Weerasakreck and coached by all Muay Thai champions from Thailand.
Earlier this week ROAD announced Thai MMA star Thirayut “Saksurin” Khaorat will make his promotional debut against Ki Won-Bin (6-5), a mainstay of ROAD FC who trains out of Team Posse.
ROAD FC 47 card includes:
· Bao Incang vs Rafael Fiziev
· Sasaki Shinji vs Albert Cheng
· Ki Won-Bin vs Thirayut “Saksurin” Khaorat
· Baoshe Riguleng vs Bruno Miranda
· Ramona Pascual vs Marina Kumagai
2018 Openweight Grand Prix
· Jerome Le Banner vs Wu Lahan
· Chris Barnett vs Alexandru Lungu
· Aorigele vs Kim Jae-Hun
· Mighty Mo vs Gilbert Yvel
Reserve Openweight Match
· Kong Handong vs Fujita Kazuyuki