ONE Championship has added a string of new match-ups to its first event in Shanghai this year.
ONE: Legendary Quest goes down on 15 June at the Baoshan Arena, where reigning atomweight Muay Thai champion Stamp Fairtex will defend her title against Alma Juniku in the main event.
New bouts announced by the promotion see the return of Myanmar’s Phoe Thaw, who meets Victorio Senduk in a featherweight showdown.
After experiencing the first loss of his career, China’s Chen Lei takes on Dutch-Indonesian contender Anthony “The Archangel” Engelen.
Chen has shown incredible potential during his time so far in ONE Championship. This includes an impressive run with four finishes since his promotional debut in May of 2017.
A number of ONE Super Series bouts have been added to the lineup, including knockout artists Tarik Khbabez vs. Anderson Silva in a kickboxing showdown.
China’s Han Zi Hao will make his return opposite Scotland’s Andrew Miller in a ONE Super Series Muay Thai matchup.
Han previously competed for the bantamweight Muay Thai title last January, but fell just short of victory to Thai legend Nong-O Gaiyanghadao.
He now returns to his homeland of China to jumpstart another run at the world title.
Koyomi Matsushima of Japan will take on South Korea’s “Pretty Boy” Kwon Won Il in a featherweight contest, while Fan Rong meets Sherif Mohamed in a middleweight showdown.
ONE: Legendary Quest includes:
· Stamp Fairtex vs. Alma Juniku – Muay Thai
· Yoshihiro Akiyama vs. Agilan – welterweight
· Tarik Khbabez vs. Anderson Silva – kickboxing
· Reinier De Ridder vs. Gilberto Galvao – middleweight
· Han Zi Hao vs. Andrew Miller – Muay Thai
· Koyomi Matsushima vs. Kwon Won Il – featherweight
· Rodlek vs. Liam Harrison – Muay Thai
· Fan Rong vs. Sherif Mohamed – middleweight
· Chen Lei vs. Anthony Engelen – featherweight
· Victorio Senduk vs. Phoe Thaw – featherweight
· Yoon Chang Min vs. Trestle Tan – welterweight